Friday, February 20, 2009

What a way to end the week!

After an exhilarating week, when I was able to reconnect with old friends and make new friends, I had one of those classic fibro days on Friday. I knew, from the flush cheeks the night before, that I was going to have a bad day. Little did I realize this morning as I downed my daily dose of prescriptions and supplements, that I would spend the day flat on my back. That's right. Once again I took my evening medicine in the morning. It is a good thing that this only happens to me once or twice a year, and it was actually fortuitous that it would happen today, since I probably needed the rest, what with all the excitement of the week. I quickly made a few phone calls in the morning to rearrange by day, put my cell phone away, and then proceeded to settle onto the couch with Adrian and Natalie. These two mutts were happy to not be crated today, and thoroughly enjoyed snoozing with me on the couch. Woke up just in time to pick up Ben from school, make a fabulous dinner (had to feel like I accomplished something today), and now I am ready to turn in again. Thank goodness it is the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment