Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras

Well, it's Mardi Gras. Hoping to find a King Cake today. Work is pretty hectic, and yesterday was just plain crazy. Car door latch got stuck so that the door would not close. Thank goodness for the Internet. After getting it fixed, had to run to the school to drop off forgotten things after getting a call from the school. Went to a noon time meeting, then eventually was able to get down to work, just in time to go pick up my son from school. Picked up a rental car to go out of town and as soon as I got home with it, found out that the out of town meeting had just been cancelled! Oh, well. Today, so far, is turning into a more productive day. Took a nice hot bath last night, which really helped with all of the pain I am having right now. Seems like everything aches. I am blaming it on the weather and being less active. Going to try to get into a better routine now. Spring, hopefully, is just around the corner.

Dinner tonight is jambalya, sweet potatoes and whatever else I have the energy to make. Enjoyed pazcki this morning. Tomorrow Lent begins. Then it will be time to be more disciplined about eating (and all those other things that are good for me and my fibro).

No comments:

Post a Comment