Thursday, February 26, 2009

Domestic Relations Update

Found a very interesting case. Dzina v. Dzina - covered almost every issue imaginable. I recommend reading it to anyone that is going through a divorce. It is from the 8th district court of appeals and is probably available on the Ohio Supreme Court website. I will try to figure out how to link it to my web page.

Having a very productive day, but even though it seems productive, I still feel like there is a mountain of work ahead of me. But that is a good thing, right? Did a half hour of WiiFit this morning. Even though it is not that exertional, it seems about right for me. Also had four ten minute walks. Every step counts. Now I have to figure out dinner. Planning to have ciopino tomorrow, maybe, if I can get to the North Market and pick up some seafood. Last night's garden veggie burgers were a hit with my son, not so much with my husband. It was a different way to start Lent.

Skyped with my parents today, also. That was fun. Overall, it seems like this has been a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment