Sunday, February 22, 2009

Not so daily musings

Well, right away it is clear that this is not necessarily going to be a daily musing. I will have to keep practicing to get better at this.

Went to the opera today with my son and husband. Puccini's Turandot. It was a really delightful afternoon. Especially after being on my feet all day yesterday helping out at a conference. I tried my fibro stretches before going, and made sure that I had all of my medications, but it was still a difficult outing. By 3:00 p.m. I was exhausted beyond belief. I really need to remember to limit myself.

I am going to start up walking after giving it up this past Thursday due to shin splints. Again, have to pace myself and not get overly enthusiastic. Thus is it always with fibro. I do think that writing this blog is helpful, because it makes me check in.

Early to bed, early to rise. Oscars tonight, but I think I will be sound asleep soon. I have a busy week ahead and I am trying to stay on track with so many different projects, especially the ones pertaining to my health. Tomorrow I think I will try to make an appointment with the chiropractor. That really seemed to help last summer and it probably worth doing again. I just have to remember to keep doing the other stuff: yoga, medication, rest and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment