Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Keep moving

Well, back to that old theme of activity, activity, activity. It is not as easy as it seems. I keep trying to remember to ride my bike places, if possible. I have been pretty good about that. I also try to walk as much as I can. However, I have a dream of really working out, like I used to. I was just thinking this morning that I cannot believe that I used to go for an hour on the stair master or in an intensive aerobics class. It just does not seem humanly possible. But I guess it is and, while I know that can never be a real goal because that intense level of working out will just make my fibro worse, I can still dream of doing it for 15-20 minutes, right?

I don't remember if I mentioned WiiFit before, but in the winter that was a lifesaver. I would get up every morning and do 30 minutes on that. It wasn't very intense, but it got me moving. I really need to get back to that sort of routine. Summer is nice, though, because you have so many opportunities to move.

So, now I must go. I am going to take a walk around the park. Just trying to keep moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment